Tuesday, January 11, 2011

AAJ PHIR JEENE KI TAMANNA HAI AAJ PHIR MARNE KA IRADA HAI


9.4.2009

Hi, I m in swaraj express (train) moving towards Surat.
It’s 8 am morning & we are approaching near Ratlam
railway station, I had just opened my HCL notepad &
I noticed that it’s battery was full despite of not charging
it from 3-4 days. What an idea sir ji, if humans can adapt
this technique it will be wonderful, if you wish to live to-
day switch on yourself & in the night just switch off . You
can live on selective days, like on festivals, birthdays &
Off course on honeymoons. You have to work only on
days when you want to charge youself with food & enjoy
the life on selective days , I have heard of power saving
mode in polar bears so why not humans can also change
themselves into switch on switch off machine

No comments:

Post a Comment