Tuesday, January 11, 2011

PASSING THOUGHTS ( Part 2 ) 17.7.2009

My imagination to start online scieence magazine doesn’t
took shape in Delhi , so 15 days after writing previous page
I left Delhi & on one of my friend’s suggestion moved to
Surat. It was good as well as bad experience. Good because
I got a new mkting assignment & residence within 2 days , bad
because I got dissatisfied & left it within 1 week. Then I got
another project but it was a loss venture for owners so there
was no choice but to leave.. I got irritated & started my event
plans. I pitched one company to sponsor the event , they
sponsored it & insisted to organise many educational events
for their newly launched institute in BARODA , RAJKOT &
AHMEDABAD. For entire June month I roamed Baroda , Raj-
Kot & Ahmedabad & organized several seminars. At one
point on their insistence I moved with full family to Rajkot for
their new institute, Even Shilpa (my wife) partiicipated more
actively in this venture. But they ditched me on final payment &
still requested to continue the services, I had never seen
such a besharm client, either I loo k like a big fool or they
thought themselves more clever. I quit & left Rajkot.
Now I m 30 yrs old (13th july was my birthday) living in Surat.
After 2 days coming from Rajkot on 12th july morning , I was
reading a book on scientist Galilieo’s pendulum work. Suddenly
I observed a uniqe law of free falling bodies, I wrote it &
searched for siimlar observations in Internet. After searching
I convinced myself that it was an original discovery , no
scientist had ever noticed this law before me.
Now I m planning to go Delhi for PATENT & after that I will
publish my theory & also send it to all prominent scientists and
organizations.
If I got some success & recognition then definetly my life will
turn entirely towards my real passion , science & philosophy.
Some success or recognition is required because then I don’t
have to do odd jobs for my living. After writing this page I will
call to the patent office for appointent & meeting….

No comments:

Post a Comment